- Click on the Top Sites icon (the 3 x 4 grid of boxes in the bookmarks bar).
- Click the Edit button in the lower left corner.
- Now, in the address bar, type in the address of the web site you want to be a favorite, but do not press the Enter key.
- Drag the favorite icon next to the URL down into the sites, and watch the grid of images rearrange. Put the icon where you want it to show up in the grid of sites.
- Once you have where you want it, press the pushpin.
- Click Done.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Everyone is complaining that you can't set your own favorites in Safari 4's Top Sites page. But you can! What am I missing here? The following seems to work:
at 5:13 PM
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sigh. I shouldn't be surprised by this. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi decides to drop data to make the current recession look worse than it is. I recommend you follow the link to read more; I haven't the time to copy over the charts. And Hot Air deserves the hat tip for this.
at 8:47 PM